MTS5-300 is a ball screw & ball nut driven, hand wheel operated, force test stand. Choose from a stand only or assembled with DFS model force gauge. Maximum stroke length is 11.8in/300mm.
- Rated load for test stand is up to 1000N (220lbf/100kgf). Maximum Tension/Compression load 1200N(264lbf/120kgf).
- CNC grade 16mm ball screw and ball nut for smooth and precision positioning.
- Test Stand work in Tension or Compression Mode.
- Solid stainless steel, serrated hand wheel.
- Included 7 pieces stainless steel accessories set, 2 gauge mounting plate & screws. (grip & clamp not included).
- Gauge work in Peak Hold, Track, Tension & Compression Mode. For other capacity of force gauge, please contact us. For detail information of DFS force gauge please see DFS-series force gauge.
- Factory issued Calibration Certificate included for force gauge.
Test stand provide precise force control with 5mm displacement for each turn of the hand wheel. To apply maximum force only light weight (small torque) is require on the on wheel due to friction free ball nut ball screw system. Load mounting plate at the bottom have 6mm slot for easy mounting of grip or clamp.
For more information about the DFS gauge, please see DFS product page.
Remark: Due to very low friction, the feedback for when applying Tension and Compression can be felt. During test of elongated material, the handwheel may turn by itself when hand is released from hand wheel.