DFS-XJ Series, Digital Force Gauge with External S-Beam Load Cell. Wide range of model with capacity from 5N to 1,000N (maximum capacity to select from 0.5kgf-100kgf or 1.1lbf-220lbf). Push Pull Gauge, Peak/Track Mode, Invert Display, Pass/Fail LED, USB Output, Back-Lit Graphic LCD, Metal Enclosures & Calibration Mode.
- Accuracy better than 0.2% of FS (Full Capacity)
- Tension or Compression Load. Peak Hold or Track Mode.
- Cable is highly flexible with 3 meters length.
- 500 reading can be recorded on internal memory, for later viewing or download.
- Metal Enclosures with 2x 10-32"(M5) & 4x M3 mountable threaded holes.
- Power by internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or directly from wall plug charger.
- Cable length between gauge and SBeam loadcell is 3 meters for 5N - 1000N and 2 meters(6.5 feet) for 3,000N - 20,000N Capacity Model.
- Menu driven, digital graphic LCD display, with white back light. PC Software Graphic Plot Time/Force, latest version free downloadable from our web site www.forcetorque.com
- Complete set with carrying case & charger.
- Calibration certificate from a traceable standard included with every unit purchased.
DFS-XJ Series digital force gauges are cost-effective tension and compression testing tools. External transducer are great for application that has limited space of mounting to load and for remote viewing from the load. Metal housings with large back-lit graphics LCD, these units fit perfectly in your hand. The display can be inverted, for a viewing that suit your testing position. Unit of measurement can be toggled by one simple key. Three modes of operation are easily selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak Compression and Peak Tension mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test. The gauge is ready to work without any setup. For a little more advance setup, the plain English language menu provide for simple setup of the instrument to your requirements. In Pass/Fail mode, programmable limits provide visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails. An analog bar graph provides perspective of current reading in comparison to the full scale range. The instruments can log up to several hundred readings at the push of a button. The data can be later viewed on screen, or sent to a computer through USB port. An easy to setup free windows based software program, with USB cable, are provided. This is an advance force gauge that suit both simple and professional application.
Remark: Load Cell are calibrated with gauge as a set. Load Cell are replaceable but need to be calibrated ever time before it can be used accurately. Any capacity or style of load cell can be replaced between model XL, XJ, XM, XP and XB.