Model DTT-Series Torque Tester is a high-performance torque tester. It is perfect for testing and setting the torque limit for precision small-capacity power torque tools.
- Accuracy 0.2% capacity or better
- Large menu-driven graphics LCD
- 3/8" square socket for all capacities, from 0.5 to 50 N.m
- Rundown adapter of matching capacity supplied with all units.
- With a built-in clock calendar for time and date stamps
- Complete set with carrying case, charger, and rundown adapter(simulator)
- Calibration certificate included
DTT-Series digital torque testers are high-accuracy torque tester tools. Ideal application for testing and setting torque limit of torque tools. The DTT can be used with all powered and manual precision torque tools.
The different units of measurement can be cycled through using one button. Select from three modes of operation: a track mode for displaying live readings and two peak modes (clockwise and counterclockwise) that record the maximum value captured during the test.
The DTT gauge is ready to work without any additional setup. For a more advanced test setup, the simple English menu lets you configure the instrument to your requirements.
The Pass/Fail mode allows you to configure upper and lower limits for your test. While this mode is active, the device provides a visual and audible indication when a test passes or fails.
The instruments can store up to several hundred readings at the push of a button. Review the stored data on the device screen or download it to a computer through a USB port. A free Windows-based software program and a USB cable for PC connectivity is provided.
This is an advanced torque gauge that can handle simple and professional applications.