Force gauge DFS with External Micro-S Beam Load Cell. Load cells are small and suitable for many applications with a very restricted mounting space. This type of load cell can be mounted through an M6 thread hole. Both tension and compression loads are applied through two M6 thread holes on both sides. The accessories are compatible with the DFS force gauges. This DFX-XM model is calibrated for both tension and compression and can be used for tension and compression load testing. Capacity is available in 100N, 200 and 500N (10kgf/22lbf, 20kgf/44lbf & 50kgf/110lbf) models.
- Accuracy is better than 0.2% of FS (Full Capacity)
- Handles Compression load only with Peak Hold or Track Mode
- Upto 500 readings can be stored on internal memory for later viewing or download
- Gauge has Metal Enclosures with 2x 10-32"(M5) & 4x M3 mountable threaded holes
- Powered by an internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or plug-in charger adapter
- The cable length between the gauge and the S-Beam load cell is 2 meters
- Menu-driven, digital graphic LCD with white backlight
- Free download of the latest version of the PC Software 'NexGraph' Plot Time vs Force, from our website www.forcetorque.com
- Complete set with carrying case & charger.
- A calibration certificate from a traceable standard is included with every unit
DFS-X-Series digital force gauges are cost-effective tension and compression testing tools. External transducers are perfect for applications where there is limited space for mounting to load and for remote viewing from the load. The metal housing with the large backlit graphics LCD allows for easy reading and fits well in your hand. The display can be inverted for a viewing that suits your testing position. Internal rechargeable NiMH Battery packs provide many hours of uninterrupted use.
Different units of measurement can be cycled through using one key. Three modes of operation are easily selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak Compression, and Peak Tension mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test. The gauge is ready to work without any setup. For more advanced configurations, a plain English language menu allows you to configure the instrument to your requirements.
In Pass/Fail mode, programmable limits provide a visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails.
The instruments can store up to 500 readings at the push of a button. The data can be viewed later on screen or downloaded to a computer through a USB port. A free and easy-to-set-up Windows software, with a USB cable, is provided. The DFS Series gauges range from 1.1 to 6,600 lb, providing large testing capacities for various applications.
This is an advanced force gauge that suits both simple and professional applications.
Remark: Load Cells are calibrated with the gauge as a set. Load Cells are replaceable but must be calibrated every time before they can be used accurately. Any capacity or style of load cell can be replaced between model XL, XJ, XM, XP, and XB.