Nextech Advanced DFT-Series Digital Force Gauge. Choose a model with maximum capacity from 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 & 1000N (maximum capacity from 0.5kgf-100kgf or 1.1lbf-220lbf). Push Pull Gauge, Peak/Track Mode, Invert Display, Pass/Fail LED, USB Output, Backlit Graphic LCD, Metal Enclosures & Calibration Mode.
- Accuracy is better than 0.1% of FS (Full Capacity)
- Handles both Tension and Compression loads with Peak Hold or Track Mode
- Date & Time Clock. Date/Time stamp on each saved data
- Advanced features such as Averaging, Double Peak Mode, Custom Units, and Statistics
- Upto 500 readings can be stored on internal memory for later viewing or download
- Metal Enclosures with 2x 10-32"(M5) & 4x M3 mountable threaded holes
- M6 Threaded Rod attachment to load
- Menu-driven, digital graphic LCD with white backlight
- Free download of the latest version of the PC Software 'NexGraph' Plot Time vs Force, from our website www.forcetorque.com
- Powered by an internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or plug-in charger adapter
- The complete set includes a plastic case, charger, USB cable, printed manual, and 6-piece accessories set
- A calibration certificate issued by Nextech is included
The DFT Series digital force gauges are advanced tension and compression Peak Hold/Track measurement and testing tools. It can measure push and pull forces using the Peak Hold and Track modes. The metal housing with the large backlit graphics LCD allows for easy reading and fits well in your hand. The display can be inverted for a viewing that suits your testing position. Internal rechargeable NiMH Battery packs provide many hours of uninterrupted use.
Different units of measurement can be cycled through using one key. Three modes of operation are easily selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak Compression, and Peak Tension mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test. The gauge is ready to work without any setup. For more advanced configurations, a plain English language menu allows you to configure the instrument to your requirements.
In Pass/Fail mode, programmable limits provide a visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails.
The instruments can store up to 500 readings at the push of a button. The data can be viewed later on screen or downloaded to a computer through a USB port. A free and easy-to-set-up Windows software, with a USB cable, is provided.
DFT Series Gauge suits basic and professional applications.