- Hold bottle/jar from 12 to 160mm (0.5-6.3Inces) in diameter. All metal body.
- 0.5% Accuracy of Full Capacity. Upto 500 test records can be stored in internal memory.
- Graphic LCD Display, menu driven. Free PC software for data download available from our web site.
- Complete set with carrying case, US style plug 100-240V charger, USB cable & printed manual.
- Calibrate at 5-points torque load. Calibration certificate Included.
CTS digital cap torque tester is a cost-effective testing tools. Metal housings with large back-lit graphics LCD. The tester is suitable for measuring tighten torque of jar or bottle's cap. Unit of measurement can be toggled by one simple key. Three modes of operation can be selected: Track mode displays live readings, Peak mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test. Tester can read in either Clock-Wise or Counter-Clock-Wise. The tester is ready to work without any setup. For a little more advance setup, the plain English language menu provide for simple setup of the instrument to your requirements. In Pass/Fail mode, programmable limits provide visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails. An analog bar graph provides perspective of current reading in comparison to the full scale range. The instruments can log up to several hundred readings at the push of a button. The data can be later viewed on screen, or sent to a computer through USB port. An easy to setup free windows based software program, with USB cable, are provided. This is an advance force gauge that suit both simple and professional application.