The DFS-XB force gauges with External Button Load Cell. Button load cells are thin and suitable for compression test applications that require a very low profile. This type of load cell can not be mounted. This DFX-XB model is calibrated for compression and can only be applied in compression load testing. The available capacities are: 500N, 1KN & 5KN( 50kgf/110lbf, 100kgf/220lbf, 500kgf/1100lbf).
- Accuracy is better than 1% of FS (Full Capacity)
- Handles Compression load only with Peak Hold or Track Mode
- Gauge comes with Tension and Compression but can only be used in Compression Mode
- Upto 500 readings can be stored on internal memory for later viewing or download
- Powered by an internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or plug-in charger adapter
- The cable length between the gauge and loadcell is 2 meters
- Menu-driven, digital graphic LCD with white backlight
- Free download of the latest version of the PC Software 'NexGraph' Plot Time vs Force, from our website www.forcetorque.com
- Complete set with carrying case & charger
- A calibration certificate from a traceable standard is included with every unit
DFS-X series digital force gauges are cost-effective compression testing tools. External transducers are perfect for an application that has limited space for mounting to load and for remote viewing from the load. The metal housing with the large backlit graphics LCD allows for easy reading and fits well in your hand. The display can be inverted for a viewing that suits your testing position. Internal rechargeable NiMH Battery packs provide many hours of uninterrupted use.
Different units of measurement can be cycled through using one key. Three modes of operation are easily selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak Compression, and Peak Tension mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test. The gauge is ready to work without any setup. For more advanced configurations, a plain English language menu allows you to configure the instrument to your requirements.
In Pass/Fail mode, programmable limits provide a visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails. The instruments can store up to 500 readings at the push of a button. The data can be viewed later on screen or downloaded to a computer through a USB port. A free and easy-to-set-up Windows software, with a USB cable, is provided.
This is an advanced force gauge that suits both simple and professional applications.
Remark: Load Cells are calibrated with the gauge as a set. Load Cells are replaceable but must be calibrated every time before they can be used accurately. Any capacity or style of load cell can be replaced between model XL, XJ, XM, XP, and XB.