Force gauge DFS with external load cell Spoke Type. Spoke load cell are thin and can be suitable for many application that require low profile. This type of load cell can be mount or un-mounted. This DFX-XP model is calibrated in both tension and compression and can be used with both tension and compression load testing. Capacity available in 5KN and 10KN (500kgf/1100lbf & 1000 kgf/2200lbf)
- Accuracy better than 0.5% of FS (Full Capacity)
- Tension or Compression Load. Peak Hold or Track Mode.
- 500 reading can be recorded on internal memory, for later viewing or download.
- Gauge has Metal Enclosures with 2x 10-32"(M5) & 4x M3 mountable threaded holes.
- Power by internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or directly from wall plug charger.
- Cable length between gauge and S-Beam loadcell is 3 meters.
- Menu driven, digital graphic LCD display, with white back light. PC Software Graphic Plot Time/Force, latest version free downloadable from our web site www.forcetorque.com
- Complete set with carrying case & charger.
- Calibration certificate from a traceable standard included with every unit purchased.
DFS-X-Series digital force gauges are cost-effective tension and compression testing tools. External transducer are great for application that has limited space of mounting to load and for remote viewing from the load. Metal housings with large back-lit graphics LCD, these units fit perfectly in your hand. The display can be inverted, for a viewing that suit your testing position. Unit of measurement can be toggled by one simple key. Three modes of operation are easily selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak Compression and Peak Tension mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test. The gauge is ready to work without any setup. For a little more advance setup, the plain English language menu provide for simple setup of the instrument to your requirements. In Pass/Fail mode, programmable limits provide visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails. An analog bar graph provides perspective of current reading in comparison to the full scale range. The instruments can log up to several hundred readings at the push of a button. The data can be later viewed on screen, or sent to a computer through USB port. An easy to setup free windows based software program, with USB cable, are provided. DFS-Series are available from 1.1 to 6,600 lb ranges, providing a large testing capacities for various applications. This is an advance force gauge that suit both simple and professional application.
Remark: Load Cell are calibrated with gauge as a set. Load Cell are replaceable but need to be calibrated ever time before it can be used accurately. Any capacity or style of load cell can be replaced between model XL, XJ, XM, XP and XB.