Nextech DFS-Series Digital Force Gauge. Choose model with maximum capacity from 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 & 1000N (maximum capacity from 0.5kgf-100kgf or 1.1lbf-220lbf). Push Pull Gauge, Peak/Track Mode, Invert Display, Pass/Fail LED, USB Output, Back-Lit Graphic LCD, Metal Enclosures & Calibration Mode.
- Accuracy better than 0.2% of FS (Full Capacity).
- Tension or Compression Load. Peak Hold or Track Mode.
- 500 reading can be recorded on internal memory for later viewing or download.
- Metal Enclosures with 2x 10-32"(M5) & 4x M3 mountable threaded holes.
- M6 Threaded Rod attachment to Load.
- Menu driven, digital graphic LCD display with white back light.
- Latest version PC Software 'Nex-Graph' Plot Time vs Force, free downloadable from our web site www.forcetorque.com
- Power by internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or directly from wall plug charger.
- Complete set include plastic case, charger, USB cable, printed manual, 3x brass plated accessories (sharp point, hook & compression plate)
- Calibration Certificate by Nextech included.
DFS-Series digital force gauges are cost-effective tension and compression Peak Hold/Track measurement and testing tools. Metal housings with large back-lit graphics LCD, these units fit well in your hand. The display can be inverted, for a viewing that suit your testing position. Internal rechargeable NiMH Battery pack provide many hours of using.
Various units of measurement can be toggled by one simple key. Three modes of operation are easily selectable: Track mode displays live readings, Peak Compression and Peak Tension mode records the maximum reading sensed during the test. The gauge is ready to work without any setup. For more advance setup, plain English language menu provide for simple setup of the instrument to your requirements.
In Pass/Fail mode, programmable limits provide visual and audible indication if a test passes or fails.
An analog bar graph provides perspective of current reading in comparison to the full-scale range. The instruments can log up to 500 readings at the push of a button. The data can be later viewed on screen or sent to a computer through USB port. An easy to setup free windows-based software, with USB cable, are provided.
DFS-Series Gauge suit both basic as well as professional application.